How, you ask? With a contest, of course. I alluded to this in a couple of earlier posts, and it starts today.
A lot of readers are also writers or aspiring writes. And the creative people over at Bizango Websites for Writers are going to give one lucky winner a free, custom designed Author Website worth $900!
This is Big, folks. Bizango understands writers, and specializes in helping establish or re-establish branding. The package includes a homepage, bio page, book or other writing information page and a way for visitors to get in touch. Plus – and this is what I LOVE about these sites – you also get the tools to update the site yourself. No dependence on anyone else and no knowledge of HTML or XTML necessary.
I asked Bizango to tell us a little more about this prize:
Two free years of hosting! Holy cow!
Here are your options for entering:
- Post a link to this post on your Facebook page, and let me know you’ve done so by tagging Cricket McRae in the text.
- Become a Hearth Cricket Follower by clicking on the Follow button in the sidebar at the right.
- Subscribe to Hearth Cricket by entering your email address in the sidebar at the right.
- Tweet a link to this post and include @cricketmcrae in your tweet.
- Add Hearth Cricket to your blogroll and email me (email@example.com) to let me know.
You can enter than once by choosing multiple options above. Entries will be accepted from now until July 29th. The winner will be announced on July 30. Good Luck!
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL. You can still win a free copy of Wined and Died during the Goodreads Giveaway until July 15th. There are five copies on offer, so the odds are good!
And finally, I’m beginning my blog mini-tour today over at Mason Canyon’s Thoughts in Progress. Pop on over, learn a bit about honey wine, and leave a comment.